Top Registered Investment Advisors, 2017 & 2019
Third-party rankings and recognition are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure existing or prospective clients will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be constructed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. There are some awards that require payment for consideration, while others don't; check the awarding party’s website to see full terms and conditions for awards.
Willis Johnson & Associates is a fiduciary firm that values doing right by the client above all else.
Competitive Pay and Great Benefits
- We pay 100 percent of all employees’ medical, vision, long-term disability, and dental insurance premiums – including spouses and children.
- We contribute $1,500 a year to HSA plans for individuals, $3,000 for families.
- We make a three to six percent safe harbor contribution to every employee’s 401(k) depending on tenure, in addition to a supplementary four percent company contribution when yearly goals are reached.
- We pay for $50,000 of life insurance on you so your loved ones are protected.
Team-Focused Environment and Cultural Values
We pride ourselves on our internal cultural values that create a positive environment focused on support and teamwork. We set time aside to do team activities such as potlucks at the office, happy hours, bowling and even 5K Runs.
Team and Individual Recognition
At WJA, we recognize and celebrate both individual accomplishments as well as team achievements through programs such as the “T in Team” award, which is awarded to an outstanding team member every quarter. We also regularly hold lunches and happy hour outings to celebrate each other’s personal and professional achievements.
Professional Development and Continued Education
- Registration and travel expenses covered for educational conferences and events
- Reimbursement of study and exam expenses, along with additional paid time off study days and an added bonus upon the successful passing of professional exams (CFP®, CFA®, Series 65, etc.).
We value and attract people who love learning and knowledge. We have a number of CFP®s and CFA®s. We’re looking for sharp, technical people who love this stuff and will follow blogs, podcasts, conferences in their area of specialty. We want people who are constantly learning and want to stay at the top of their game.